Hey hey hey! Here we are with a post about the podcasts I listen to on a regular basis, which I definitely recommend!
- Business Unusual (Barbara Corcoran). Listening to this podcast always gives me great insights on business, and also life. Barbara just gives it as it is without any sugar coating, which I appreciate.
- Happy Writer Podcast (Marissa Meyer). As a fan of this author, “meeting” her through her podcast is always fun. She also brings in other authors and we have the same taste! Yes!
- Janda Becanda (Widow Jokes with Tania). A great listen for everyone who has the experience of being widowed. Tania gives tips and jokes on how to thrive widowhood.
- Abjad Tersirat (Yunita). Totally taboo. If you like those topics that everyone else shies away from, this podcast is for you. I love how Yunita is so raw in discussing these everyday matters!
- Sahabat Buku (Book Friends with Rastiti Era). Rastiti is a podcaster from Bali, and you gotta love her Balinese accent! She talks and reviews the books she has read. Bookworms will find great recommendations here.
- DipidiffTalks (with Dipidiff). An official book ambassador from Bandung, Dipidiff sends encouragements to her listeners via insights she learns from books.
Of course, I also have my own podcast, in which I interview cool women around me. What podcasts do you listen to? Or perhaps you’re familiar with some of my recommended podcasts? Let me know in the comments!